casa amarela holiday rural cottage
casa amarela holiday rural cottage
Bustelo, Porto (Porto, Norte e Alto Douro, Portugal)
- The lower level has a traditional Portuguese OVEN, plus LARGE BBQ. - Plentiful outside furniture on the VERANDA´S and around the POOL, including sun umbrella's. The 6 x 12 meter swimming pool has a diving board at the deep end, which is 2 meters deep. Shallow end being just over a meter in depth. The POOL area has sunshine from morning until night. - The villa has air conditioning in the bedrooms (very important for the hotter days of summer) - An ADDITIONAL KITCHEN adjoins the VERANDA, fully equipped with oven, microwave, table and chairs - this is adjacent to another BBQ on a TERRACE overlooking the whole property.Lire plus
Because of the size of the grounds there are many places of interest to explore, or just sit under one of the many TREES OR VINES. The owner picks grapes, and makes his own wine during the last week of September. - SPACIOUS VILLA that can accommodate a large group, private yet without being isolated. Shops nearby. GLORIOUS VIEWS, SUPERB FACILITIES - EXTENSIVE GROUNDS with lawned areas, mature FRUIT TREES, and a SMALL RIVER running through the bottom of the property. - The LARGE FRONT VERANDA makes a pleasant venue for drinks, eating, or simply relaxing and enjoying the views into the valley. - Parking and turning space for several vehicles, with lockable gate. - Local football pitch just 5 minutes walk, free and available the most of the time. - There is a very good mini-supermarket 2 minutes drive away, or a short walk.(ne pas afficher)
Sur Oscar e Miguel Azevedo
Oscar e Miguel Azevedo a acheté ce logement en 2002.//Adquisition du logement en
I am a 66 years old, retired from Portugal Telecom. My younger son, Miguel, is 32, graduated in the Biomedical Area and is searching for a job. Meanwhile he is managing this business and we are happy to share our villa with our guests.
Raisons de venir
1. Our dream was to have a big house with a lot of space specially a pool big enough with diving board and a lot of space to walk around with fruit trees, vineyards, a little streamer . 2. We chose this location because it is strategic positioned between Oporto city and the Douro Region. 3. Finally we were looking for a rural area that was calm and safe and enough close to our main house in Maia.
A private surround area with more than 12000 metres. The villa and pool are for exclusive use of our guests. Air conditioning in the bedrooms (very important for the hotter days of summer) Normally we offer 6 bottles of wine from our vineyard.
- Extérieur: Barbecue, Terrasse, Piscine.
- Services: Lit bébé disponible, Documentation sur la région.
- Situation: Aux environs du village.
Oporto is our local airport, which is about 35 minutes drive. Car rental at the airport is very easy to arrange. The nearest ferry point is Santander in Spain, where Brittany Ferries operate from Plymouth twice a week. Allow up to 8 hours for the journey. Nearest town is Penafiel, 5kms, where all amenities can be found. The city of Porto, with its fascinating wine lodges is only 30 minutes drive, or take a train - they are very inexpensive. Also nearby are historic Amarante and Guimaraes. There is a water park, with flumes etc on the outskirts of Amarante. Eating out is very good value also, local wines and cuisine are served in all restaurants - not at tourist rates either! Coast/Beach The beaches both South and North of Porto are vast in size, therefore never really crowded, and have excellent sand. By car it takes approx. 45mins, or the train (5 min walk) takes about an hour but drops you 400m away. There are numerous cafés and bars wherever you stop. Golf Nearest golf course is 20 minutes drive, close to Amarante.It is set on the side of a hill with great views. It is a 18 hole course. Travel Oporto is our local airport, which is about 35 minutes drive. Car rental at the airport is very easy to arrange. The nearest ferry point is Santander in Spain, where Brittany Ferries operate from Plymouth twice a week. Allow up to 8 hours for the journey. Distances Nearest town is Penafiel, 5kms, where all amenities can be found. If you like romantic gardens and enjoy a wonderful wine, go to Quinta da Aveleda (6km) – an unforgettable visit! The city of Porto, with its fascinating wine lodges is only 30 minutes drive, or take a train - they are very inexpensive. Also nearby are historic Amarante, Guimaraes and Braga. The Alto Douro Region has been producing wine for some 2,000 years and its landscape has been moulded by human activities. The components of the landscape are representative of the full range of activities association with winemaking - terraces, quintas (wine-producing farm complexes), villages, chapels and roads. Douro railway (the most beautiful in Portugal with impressive landscapes). Superb views and vicinity to the historic city of Porto, the Port Wine producing estates and the Foz Coa archaeological site with its pre-historic rock paintings and Roman ruins – all 3 classified as Unesco world heritage sites. Cellars Port Wine is a fortified wine produced exclusively in the Douro Demarcated Region and aged in cellars. Ribeira Porto, divided between the river Douro and the Atlantic ocean. Porto City center by foot, bus, tram or boat, there is always a way of getting to know the city at your own pace.
- Sur terre: Equitation, Randonnée - Trekking, Oenotourisme.
- Dans l'eau: Planche à voile.
D'autres propriétés disponibles avec des caractéristiques similaires qui ont cherché:
- El Regajo - Torno (El) (Location de gîte complet). 19-19 places 26.32 € personne / nuit (11 opinions)
- Casa Rural "La Flor del Naranjo" de Sierra de Gata - Cadalso (Location de gîte complet). 18-18 places 25 € personne / nuit (13 opinions)
- Albergue Camino y Leyenda - Trabadelo (Location de gîte complet). 18-18 places 18.06 € personne / nuit
- Casa Rural Anduriña - Bolo (O) (Location de gîte complet). 16-16 places 27.5 € personne / nuit (5 opinions)
- Casa Rural El Reloj - Molinaseca (Location de gîte complet). 18-18 places 17.5 € personne / nuit
Pour le moment il n'y a pas d'opinions de voyageurs sur ce logement. Soyez le premier à laisser votre opinion!
3 chambres doubles, 5 chambres lit double, 1 canapé-lit, 1 lit supp., 6 salles de bains
|Saison||Date de début||Date de fin||Minimum de nuitées||Nuitée||Nuitée week-end||Semaine||Régime|
|Temporada 1||01/juil./16||31/août/16||2||375,00 €||375,00 €||1950,00 €||Logement seul|
|Temporada 2||01/sept./16||30/juin/17||2||375,00 €||375,00 €||1650,00 €||Logement seul|
|Temporada 3||01/juil./17||31/août/17||4||375,00 €||375,00 €||1950,00 €||Logement seul|
|Autres périodes||2||375,00 €||375,00 €||1850,00 €||Logement seul|
Prices are for the property per week in euros up to 12 persons. Prices may vary at Christmas, New Year and Easter. Please vacate the property before 10:00 am to allow the maid time to clean before the arrival of new guests. In winter there is an additional heating fee of 30 euros per day.
Indications du propriétaire
Oporto is our local airport, which is about 35 minutes drive. Car rental at the airport is very easy to arrange. The nearest ferry point is Santander in Spain, where Brittany Ferries operate from Plymouth twice a week. Allow up to 8 hours for the journey.
- à 35 km:
- à 40 km:
- à 28 km:
- à 5 km:
Contacter le propriétaire